Sara Howard: BSN, RN, BCACLC
Board Certified Advanced Christian Life Coach
Life coaching, a booming field, benefits all people even when there is not a specific problem or life issue. You and I will assess and build on your strengths and gifts to help you move forward at a realistic pace to meet your life goals. Well-known research has found only approximately 25% of people will make a lasting change without a plan and accountability. However, research suggests, 95% of people will follow through on change if they schedule an accountability appointment with a professional regarding their plan for success!
We live in a fast-paced, busy, and stressful world where sound statistics show that the majority of health conditions result from stress and lifestyle. During my 18 years working as an RN, I often wished we would focus more on the whole person. Now I am doing just that! I will focus on each person to help them find the best balance within their physical, emotional, and spiritual lives. We will work in a safe, confidential, and non-judgmental environment. Each area in life needs a healthy balance to attain wellness. In our culture, wellness balance can be tough to find. As a mother and a wife, I know how finding balance can feel like a daily juggling act; therefore, I believe that we must continually hold each other accountable, encourage one another, and be realistic with goals. Let me help you make a plan for wellness that fits your life.
Biofeedback therapy, which promotes wellness, has impacted my life personally and professionally. The area of biofeedback can help people with multiple physical and emotional issues. This is a separate therapy from Life Coaching. For more information, please see our page on Biofeedback Therapy.
I believe that we were created to live a life full of hope and joy, and not a life of just hoping to survive each day.
It will be my privilege to encourage you along your life journey to find your best self!
Passionate in these areas of coaching because of personal and/or professional experience:
- Health and Wellness balance
- Chronic kidney disease
- Medical treatment options
- Chronic pain
- Feeling stuck in life
- Stress Management
- Family balance
- Spiritual growth
- Bachelor’s in Science of Nursing from Central Missouri State University
- Registered Nurse (RN) for the state of Missouri and Kansas
- Certificate in Professional Life Coaching 101 and 201 from Light University
- Certificate in Health and Wellness Professional Life Coaching from Light University
- Board Certified Advanced Christian Life Coach through the IBCC International Board of Christian Care
- Certificate from the Professional Biofeedback Program
- 18 years in the medical field working as an RN with chronic kidney disease patients and multiple other chronic health conditions
- 14 years as a nurse educator for patients and staff
- Speaker for multiple local medical facilities and foundations for patients and staff
- Speaker for churches and women’s events